Market Research Agencies traditionally are no pioneers when it comes to developing new technical features. However, Crowdtech is not a typical traditional Market Research Agency. We believe it is crucial to keep up with new developments, especially when it comes to the use of mobile phones.
Wouter Bos, Crowdtech’s Research Platform Manager : “Our development team is always developing new features and improvements on our existing technology. There are a few things are Clients value and we are working on right now:
- Sending personalized text messages. We are making it easier to send direct text messages to community members and it will be available for all our licensees.
- We are also improving the option to send push messages with our App. We think this is an important feature to reach a younger target audience.
- We are also working on enhanced links with social media.
- And we are expanding the different types of questions you can ask on a mobile survey, such as the drag and drop question or the slider question.
The following enhances the navigation through a mobile questionnaire:
- Showing multiple columns on a mobile survey;
- Using the ‘auto-next button’. This allows the respondent to go directly to the next question without scrolling;
- Hiding the check-boxes on ‘single-response’ or ‘multi-response’ questions;
- Images automatically scale when a respondent uses a mobile phone to respond on your survey;
- Highly professional branded emails with Crowdtech Survey.