“Members expect surveys to be short and mobile proof”. This is one of the conclusions of Crowdtech’s annual community evaluation survey. Over 40.000 members from 26 different Insight Communities participated in this survey. The common theme in the findings is that customers want to be listened to and that an Insight Community is the ideal tool.
- 85% would be interested in downloading a research app
- Most members prefer a max of 5 questions for mobile surveys
- Members expect a survey to be responsive
- Insight Community gives customers the feeling a company is listening
A member is a member, because they want to...
- Voice their opinion
- Influence the decision making process
- Participate in fun surveys about different topics
- Have the feeling a company is listening
- Receive feedback